Wednesday, February 13, 2008

fourty-seven/ v-day

My number fourty seven blessing of the year is my superficial things. I'm really greatful to have the things i need to keep me entertained and comfortable. I don;t know if I should really use that as a blessing but I'm gonna.

One thing I am very ungrateful for right now is my cold! I feel terrible and I want to cry every time I cough. It sucks. But oh well. I feel bad Valentines is tomorrow, I hope I feel better. I have to work a double shift too. lame. But it's alright cause Bopper works anyways. So at least I'll be at work with him.

Sometimes I really don't like 'ol V-day. I feel obligated to get a great gift but I really just don' t have the money so I feel like I'm not doing enough. but Bops knows I love him so what ever cupid I'm not spending any money on you this year.

5 comments:

Janel said...

Awwww, that stinks that you have a cold. And htat you have to workon Vday. You are doing so good at posting your blessings, I gotta get back on track with that. Miss ya!!

Mike and Alecia said...

Hey bri your blog is so cute. I'm still trying to figure everything out with mine.It will take some time that is for sure. Do you get texts cuz i've texted you a couple times and i have never heard back from you.

Mike and Alecia said...

Hey bri your blog is so cute. I'm still trying to figure everything out with mine.It will take some time that is for sure. Do you get texts cuz i've texted you a couple times and i have never heard back from you.

Janel said...

hey what are you up to???

Brittany said...

oh dear, apparently you haven't checked out my sisters "bargain moms" blog, haha. if you make it an art, you save wwaaaaaaayyy more than that, hahaa!