Sunday, July 20, 2008

DONTCHA KNOW!

I am in MINNESOTA! Quite fun actually. and it was really nice to get away from all the drama of my eviction. Yup lame lame lame I had to move out of my super cute house that I just gone done painting and decorating and all that crap. I had to move because the loser that I was subleting from wasn't paying the rent to the land lords. ASSHOLE! sorry for the emphasis! but I got lucky and I moved into a new place two days before I came on vacation but at least my stuff is somewhere and safe. I was really stressed out and weepy for a while but Bopper was really helpful and suportive and I couldn't have done it with out him and all of our friends that helped out. Trucks and storage and lifting of furnature. I was such a mess. But I am going to try and get my deposit back amlicably from the loser and if not I'm going to small claims court and getting ALL my money back! so for his sake he'd better just give me the $800 or I'll be asking for the full $2200 he stole! I'm being nice to this dick! I can't believe it! Any who. like I said it's nice to be away to regroup and refocus on school. I wasn't all there last week but I only have 6 weeks left after I get home!
I'll be right back!

2 comments:

Janel said...

So lets hear all about your trip and how it was!!!!

Janel said...

Where are your UPDATES, girl??? Miss ya!!