Thursday, February 5, 2009

TITLE (not very creative I know)

So, I guess I should update my life a little for all you folks back home. I've been trying to get myself back into really good shape. I wanna beat Digger up in May, (yeah them is fighting words!) Just kidding. I went to a kick boxing class yesterday and I've been doing Yoga a few times a week in class form so it way harder. I've also been walking the beach a lot!!! Lot's more free time lately :) although work has been slow. that's not a good thing for me. but life shouldn't be all about work! I'm enjoying living in paradise instead of missing it because I'm always inside or working. I guess I don;t really have too much to report other than I'm happy and healthy! which is very good. and it's one in the afternoon and I can't type on this blog anymore because I want to go outside. sorry. TTYL!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Did I hear the word "single"? I think I'm missing something...
One day I will win a lot of money and get to Hawaii again. You are one girl I envy. Hope things are going good and I'm glad you decided to update your blog! haha

Brittany said...

Bri, dont' tempt me to come out there. I definitely need to get out for sure! Oh my gosh. haha. I have to get out! AAAaaahhh!!!