Monday, April 21, 2008

Bad News!

I have some yucky news! So with the rising cost of gas as we all know sucks! I don't think I am going to make it home in May. Which I am so upset about. Plus being out of work from my stupid arm sprain I can't make as much money right now. . The tickets are seriously over eight hundred dollars! And Bopper and I can't afford that. What we may do is in August for our second Anniversary were already planning a trip to Las Vegas with some friends that have this time share deal and maybe we can drive to Arizona afterwards and visit then. I know this sucks for everyone that was itchin' to meet Bops but I promise we will get there. For now I'm just so stoked on my house. I think I want to do interiour design at some point in my life . O kay so here is a spur of the moment life plan.

Finish playing in Hawaii maybe another year or two,
Move to somewhere where Bopper can get a better chef job hopefully CALIFORNIA,
mostly because I never want to not be able to surf everyday if I want to,
He'll probably go to culinary school there and I want to go to design school and I want to get a singing agent at the same time, Sing to make money while I'm in school.
Then After I become a celebrity I make millions of dollars and pay for Bopper to open his own Retaurant that I will Also manage and work at because I want to go to culinary school too. And I will also use my money to buy old houses and fix them and decorate and design and Sell And that is When I will make my real investment money and Bopper and I can travel with our kids all over the world and Learn about culture and Adventure!

Okay that sounds so crazy but so many thoughts entered my mind all at the same time I was flabergasted!
Well I am going to go by lunch and then go see a movie!

3 comments:

Brittany said...

Wow you are so much more motivated than I am, haha!
Bri, i totally miss you. I was just thinking of the time that we ran down your street naked to see who could last the longest and I couldn't get my clothes back on. OH THE MEMORIES!!! Someday I'll move to California too. I love the beach and I never got my chance to do the whole surf thing, though last summer my friend taught me how to surf and i loved every second of it! well, i can't wait to see you in AUGUST (hopefully you can make it!) so I can meet bopper too. Hope things are going well!

Janel said...

Well now you just have it all figured out dontcha??? LOL Well knowing you, you will do all of those things and more!! I did hear that you werent coming, that stinks but if you can't, you can't, thats how it goes. Sorry about your sprain!

Janel said...

Hey girle!!! How have ya been?? I miss you!! you NEED to post more!! And I have been watching ABDC but I don't have any faves yet. I havent seen anyone better than Jabbawockees yet this season!! :D Of course, I have only seen about half the episodes. I'll get more serious about wtching it when they do some more cuts. Call me sometime, I never know when to call you, with the time difference and your crazy single-girl schedule. Well, not really single, but you know what I mean :D

XOXO