Friday, April 11, 2008

SOME STUFF

This is half of my backyard
Th computer corner
The front of the house
My sprained wristWaimea bay


My new room
My bathroom
The other side

My Living room painted Log Cabin (brown) Kitchen in Cranberry

The old Living room
Old bedroom
Old Bathroom
The other side




So I moved into a new place that I am very excited about. I have worked very hard to make it nice and my own space! I love it. Bopper and I put some hard work in But I definately did more. I stayed up all night painting and Got the whole thing pretty much done. I did my own head board shabby chic, and I organized everything. luckily I had a little accident at the company party last Thursday and sprained my wrist, got some much needed time off and some time to work on my place. I do miss work though, I went to a meeting yesterday and stayed like two hours longer just because I missed being there. I really love my job. So I can't wait for the sprain to heal. Oh I can't describe how glad I am to not have roommates! I've had over thrity roommates since High School maybe more, so I think I put in my time. I think I am the hard one to live with. Sorry Alecia and Brit for that crappy summer, :( . Oh and I got my taxes back I got like $800 back I was happy with that. I was going to have to pay that amount when I went to H& R Block. They suck. Janelly, I loved the Office Bopper and I are huge fans, I do miss 24 Right now thoug. AI was really good too. I finally got cable again so I am back in the loop. But I need to go I have some errand and a bunch of bills to pay!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I love your colors! so cute! I never lived with you though... I only went to Hawaii for a week remember?

Mike and Alecia said...

Love what you have done to the place. It looks fabulous! When you come down here you have to help me with my house.I hope your arm is feeling better. Talk to ya soon!