Thursday, August 26, 2010

a new found fun thing to do!

rabbit trails on blogs! one of my new favorite things to do. I just added a few of my favorite blogs from Janel's favorites over to mine. I love clicking on someone I love to read and look at and then picking a new one from their favorite list, and so on and so forth. I'm hoping by doing this and raving about it on Facebook to some of my friends I can spread this little joy. I know a lot of you already do this but hey! I've been on an Island for five years! I was not in the "loop" :) So to my Hawaii friends that I'm sending this out to I hope you are inspired to be creative as I know most of you already are and desire to be more! Love you!


And here are some things that my inspiring sister Janel has made. I hope to follow in her footsteps and get some of these skills to rub off on me :)

Apron making skills,

Cake pop making skills,
(if you'd like to know what cake pops are, well let me tell you! delicious balls of cake and frosting rolled into balls and covered with delicious chocolate and decorated to cuteness perfection!)

Cake decorating skills!





more cake decorating skills!




and yes Pie making skills! those are mini cherry pies on sticks! What the!
She also has rediculous amounts of other skills such as making gourmet popcorn, she does hair and she sings and loves her 5 kids to the ends of the earth! Man this blog has turned into how much I love my sister! haha, not hard to do though :) But once you log on to my blog you can check out her blog as well. See we're back to where we started, rabbit trails! So much fun, but make sure you've got a few minutes, or hours. :)


4 comments:

Janel said...

Brianna you crazy girl!! Thanks for the shout out! I hope you know how much I appreciate your help here and with the kids!! Love you!!

Derushas said...

I do have amazing girls! Such talent and just great friends to each other and to their mom! Love you.

Jolayne said...

Oh my gosh!! I didn't know you had a blog. LOVE it! :) I'm adding you to mine so I can keep up. I'm probably deleting facebook so this way we can stay in touch. Miss you darling girl! Can't wait for you to have your little baby :)

Brittany said...

I get "craft anxiety" whenever I see adorable things that I just don't have the patience, talent, or supplies to make. But they are sooo cute! If you start making them, maybe I'll pay you to make me some. :)