Sunday, January 27, 2008

count your blessings

So I am so excited! My #49 blessing is that Bopper is so understanding and sweet. And not just that he is so in live with me! We are going to go to church together tomorrow morning! He's getting his clothes ready now and I am so wow excited!!! Pray for me Janel! But that is definately my blessing for today!

I went out to dinner tonight with a couple of friends from work and it was so nice to sit and talk to some new friends and to hear some funny stories! And I learned that I am not as wierd as I thought I was. I don't have that many close friends anymore so I don't get to hear a lot of similar situations to my own when it comes to dating and my life out here in Hawaii is hard to compare to old friends and others. So it was nice to know that Iam in the same boat with a lot of people.
Anywho, I need some sleep!
Aloha

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Hey girl!!! Holy cow you are so beautiful and you look like a total beach babe and your boyfriends eyes are the coolest color blue! Gimme your email address you use for this and i'll invite you to my blog (mine's on private).

Janel said...

SO how did curch with the Bopper go?? And what do you mean you will be home EVENTUALLY??? :D