Sunday, January 6, 2008

Lazy Breezy in Hawaii!!!

So I am the worst. It's been weeks since I updated. But Janelly you've been so good! Life looks like so much fun for you and all the kids. You have such a cute family and you are so fun and creative! My latest news is that I got the carpets cleaned in my gross apartment. Well Not so gross anymore! I cleaned it up pretty good but I can't wait to not have roommates and take a break and live alone. Well then I guess the kids will come so then I'll have to deal with it all over again. At least I've had some practice with the patience, But I;ll be able to yell at my kids and make them put there own crap away. Can't do that so much with roommates! haha. But things are good otherwise.

Work has been crazy busy and I'm afraid I got a little burned. But I had Wednesday off and Today. Plus I treated myself to a massage and a facial on Thursday. Those were nice. I worked over 70 hours last payperiod (two weeks) and I think in that I did 35+ massages. So I was due for one. But it'll be worth it since I didn't get paid while I was out of town! Yeah I have less that one hundred dollars in my account right now. it's pretty much the worst feeling thinking checks are gonna bounce if I don't deposit my check on Monday! but I am gonna have to run because the bank closes at 4 and I don't finish till 3! and I live 30 min away but traffic can add 20 min! it's gonna be a close call.

You'll bee excited about this one. Bopper and I were talking about what we want in our relationship and I expressed how I want to move home really bad. And he's willing to come with me! He wants to visit for sure first but were coming in May so it'll still be cool right? And then we probably won't come till after the summer so he won't have to feel it. But I keep those thoughts to myself. He hates the heat. he sweats way too much! But just that we are talking about the " m" word makes me so happy. But he also said give him some time before he "runs off to become a mormon" haha. I thought it was cute. But he is really showing an effort to be better and start learning. I don't think that process can really happen till were on the mainland. It's just too hard here. I know that sound lame but it's true. The spirit that I felt when I was home in Thatcher is so much different than out here.

More news you are going to love Janelly! I have been starting up again on singing. I really want to get back to the mainland so I can get an agent and start getting serious about it! yeah! I'll write more on this later.

Well I'm going to sleepies because unfortunately I work tomorrow. Have a nice Sunday. And say Hi to the Kiddies for me. oh and did Mark like hiss candy I brought?
goodnight.
Breezy

2 comments:

Janel said...

Hi there!!

I am so stoked that you are back on the singing wagon. It really does make me happy. You have the star quality, I'm so glad you are ready to go for it!

I'm even more excited that you are moving home. It will be so good for you. I'm glad Bopper is being more open to learn the gospel, just don't wait till you come home to get started. I love you, Bri!!!

Janel said...

Wait is the :m: word for Mormon, Marriage or Moving???? LOL