Sunday, January 20, 2008

My 52 Blessings

So I totally love that idea of a blessing per week for the whole year. Cause today I actually journaled an entry today to myself. Just giving a shout out to me for me. A very positive thing to do I might add. SItting down a writing to yourself about how much you love yourself and reminding yourself of who you are and of all of your qualities really makes you feel more positive.

So my number #52 blessing is going to be my love for journaling. I am very fortunate to enjoy this. Some people don't and it is kind of sad. I will always have a small door to open and look back and reflect on different times in my life because I write quite a bit of my life down.


And since it is already the 20th of January, we are two weeks behind on our 52 weeks.


#51 My job. I worked very hard to get to where I am. And there is still so much to be accomplished. When I moved to Hawaii I had this dream of being a bum and working as who knows! But I am blessed that I got the courage and the determination to get on the stupid bus every morning and take a two hour comute to school. And the to take it back and go straight to work as a busser in a restraunt for Seven months! Until I became a waitress for the last three months. (Which is when I met Bops!) The Job I have now is the one I said to myself when I started school, and my busser job, Brianna! I want to get my massage therapy liscence and transfer to the spa and Turtle Bay Resort! And look at me Two years and like three months later! Go Job!


#50 My health. Obviously my blessings are in no specific order, cause this would be close to the top, But I have been so blessed, to always have good health. Besides a cold every winter and a few strep throghts and a few little sufing accidents, I have been so lucky to not have any serious health obsticles or injuries in my life. But I am sure that if I did, knock on wood, I would be able to over come the obsticles and still be who I am.


So there are my first three, instalments. I can't wait to really take a look at all of my blessings throughout the year, and see how life will change and grow!

Thanks Janel!

1 comment:

Janel said...

I;m glad you are doing the blessings, Bri! I love the first 3 so far. OWIE on your back, is that recent?? From the coral??