Wednesday, January 16, 2008

happy!

I love going to the gym. It makes me so happy. And you know what else makes me happy, Eating and Sleeping. Bopper says as long as he keeps me fed and I sleep good he has a happy girlfriend. haha. But I am so glad I went to the gym. I did a yoga class that was kind of lame but then I had a really fun hip hop dance class. I got the steps and had a lot of fun. The teacher was really fun too. Really pretty, but really heavy. At first I was kinda judgemental, but I slapped myself for that, and I was suprised how well she taught! And she was very confident. I had fun, I'll probably go every week now. And Bopper and I are going tomorrow morning and I am going to the Kick Boxing class. Unfortunately I haven't been going to Jujitsu because I am nervous I'll get hurt and I need my whole body for my job. Massage Therapists kind of need unbroken arms and legs. And I just heard so many scarry stories about injuries, I was a bit freaked out. But I bought the stupid uniform so I am eventually going to get into something that needs a gi when I am not a working therapist. Maybe just karate. I know I am going to get my kids in it if I can. It's such a cool thing to know how to do. Well I'm gonna sleepies now!

1 comment:

Janel said...

They stopped doing the hip hop class at my gym, I was so ticked!! I'm totally serious that that was one of my main rerasons for joining that gym was the hip hop class. DANG! Wow, you even bought a Gi?? That is cool.